Frequently Asked Questions
Use this page to enter frequently asked questions about your products and services. Click the Edit Page button to customize this page with your questions.
- How can I determine if I need an event coordinator?
Whether you are having a large event or a small event, an event coordinator is extremely helpful when it comes to time management & organization. It is estimated that 87% of those who consider planning an event under estimate the amount of time that is needed to execute an event successfully. This often results in exceeding the planned event budget. Event Coordinators have the time and resources to give each event the attention it commands. The best way to determine whether to hire an event coordinator is to take our "Event Planner Test". Go to our Event Planning Tips Page[[link to page]]. back to top
- How can I manage my budget?
There are many factors to managing your budget. Here are the TOP 3 factors to consider for your event. 1) Hire an Event Planner: As professionals, we are skilled at time management and organization. Often times, we are able to secure perks that are not available to the general public. Our ability to stretch your budget and offer valuable resources can save you a tremendous about of money.
2) Time Management: Managing your time wisely; it is the most important priority when planning an event; it will prove to be your best ally. Neglecting to establish a time line can be a costly mistake; it can easily add hundreds, even thousand to your event budget. How many times have we planned to attend an event or book a ticket on our favorite airline at the last minute?
3) Be Flexible: If you are open to alternative solutions you will have an opportunity to save a significant amount of money. back to top
- What type of services do you offer?
Wedding Services (Day-of Coordinator, Full Planning, Partial Planning); Party Planning; Corporate Event Planing; Photography; Floral Arrangements; DJ Services; Professional Make-up Application; Video Services. back to top